Current Job Opportunity: Legal & Estate Associate
360Private Legal, an incorporated law firm specialising in Estate and Succession, is part of the broader 360Private Group, Adelaide’s premier boutique integrated advice firm incorporating strategic financial advice, tax & accounting advice and audit.
We are seeking a motivated and well presented full time Associate to work closely with principal solicitors in a busy city fringe firm. As an Associate you will be required to:
· Attend appointments with our solicitors
· Draft letters and documents from instructions from our solicitors
· Conduct legal research
· Manage estate files
· Liaise with clients
· Attend to filing and general office duties
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
· a keen focus on estate and succession.
· Practical Legal Training or GDLP experience in estates and/or probate (favourable, but not essential)
· High attention to detail
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· A proactive approach and “can do” attitude
In the longer term as you gain experience and confidence, you will graduate to more complex tasks, have increased involvement with taking client instructions and should be looking to progress to a Junior Solicitor role. The opportunity is there for the taking in this dynamic and growing team.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org